RDI was formed in 2010, yet the roots of the company have a 17 years history working with the largest fast food chains in the world. We serve our client's system as a strategic supplier to all restaurants, deploying in over 119 countries and over 35,000 locations worldwide. We provide software development, testing, deployment and support services for POS (point-of-sale) and related software applications that focus on the overall crew and customer experience, resulting in improved operations in the restaurants. Our Development Centers are in São Paulo (Brazil), Budapest and Debrecen (Hungary), as well as support centers (Centers of Excellence) in Australia, Europe, Japan, and the U.S.
- Receives a high level of technical definition and translates into language technique.
- Ability to evaluate the effort of the activities requested.
- Provide support on the product / system
- Develop software (except core codes), collecting information and verifying the viability of the implementation.
- Responsible to attend the tasks regarding the customer support.
- Responsible for attend change requests/feature enhancements - refine requirements, and assist them in progressing the requirement through the McDonald’s ITR release management process.
- Record Metrics for monthly reporting of team's performance.
- Work with other engineering functions from design to production to implement test procedures for systems and equipments.
- Document the procedures and recommendations for all phases of product tests.
- Creates Documentation as needed.
- Bachelor Degree (Computer Sciences, Engineering, Physics or other with logical and analytical background)
- Must have English skills
- Knowledge: C++, C and C#, SDK Windows and Multi thread
- Desirable: Java, WPF
Seguro de Vida
Plano de Saúde
Horário flexível, no dress code, vouchers e lincenças para cursos e eventos tech, ambiente colaborativo, carreira em Y, time global, projeto global, empresa multinacional.