Empresa internacional abrindo operação no Brasil.
Montaremos uma equipe para trabalhar em conjunto com a equipe da Moorcode na Europa, para manutenção da plataforma atual e desenvolvimento de novos produtos.
email de contato: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participate in daily stand up meetings providing feedback and reporting blockers for development related tasks
- Produce prototypes for new features to be used as basis by development
- Liaise on a regular basis with different areas of the business for clarifications on requirements for development projects
- Keep track of work using the assigned Kanban board and review priorities on a regular basis
- Keep track of development trends and technologies
- Ensure mobile responsiveness for pages created for the website
- Act on bugs raised by the QA team
• Excellent understanding of OOP principals and design patterns of software development
• At least three years of experience in building commercial .NET Framework applications with C#
• Excellent knowledge of ASP.NET MVC (versions 4 and 5) and EF 6
• Good understanding of HTTP protocol
• Knowledge of SQL server and relational databases
• Good understanding of HTML 5
• Ability to produce high-quality maintainable code
• Problem solving skills and ability to maintain legacy code.
• Experience with TDD