Hexing Brasil has been operating in the Latin American market since May 2016. Located in the city of São Paulo, it is a subsidiary of Grupo Hexing Co and a holding company of 03 other companies in Brazil, and has offices in Peru, Colombia and Argentina operating throughout the market Latin American. It has solutions for Smart Grid, Renewable Energies (Solar Energy), Energy Efficiency Projects, Public Lighting, Operation, Maintenance and Distribution in Energy Systems. We are exploring the Brazilian market using advanced solutions that are easy to adapt locally, aiming at being a sustainable company in the long term.
Headquarters: Hangzhou, China
Size: +2500 Employees
Billing: $ 45 to $ 55 million (USD)
Hexing Brasil Ltda
Avenida Paulista, 1337 - Sala 172 - Bela Vista, SP
LATAM R&D Software Department:
- Open Discussion
- Code quality
- Curiosity and passion for coding
- Efficient and effective execution
- Ownership and responsibility
- Continuous Recycling
- Snacks and Coffee Dolce & Gusto
At Hexing, we have talented people willing to roll up their sleeves and contribute to the success of our company. Passion for the development of first-class Enterprise Applications, initiative and influence, innovation and determination are the key attributes we are looking for. Our world-leading SmartGrid solutions, based on Java language and standard relational database technologies, and owned throughout the AMI value chain to power management software, make us unique and partners of choice for customers who need solutions smarter and faster power management. and microgrids, revenue protection, distribution automation, and smart metering applications.
- Develop systems and applications, based on the requests received from the sales department, superiors, analysts and architects;
- Designing the system and application, through the information provided by the area of system analysis and architecture, developing the layout of screens and reports, defining the ergonomic criteria, navigation, communication interface and interactivity, drawing sketches and drawings for the generation of program, modeling the structure of the database;
- Determine the resources required for system and application development by selecting methodologies, programming languages, development tools, specifying machine configurations, equipment, accessories and supplies.
- Develop graphical interface, set up database structure, coding programs, providing security routines systems, compiling programs, performing tests, generating applications for installation and management of systems.
- Document and maintain the updating of the entire developed structure of the system and applications, aiming at updating all those involved in the development;
- Monitor the performance of developed systems and applications, providing technical support when needed;
- Maintain systems and applications maintenance, changing systems and applications, structure of data storage, updating graphical and textual information, converting systems and applications to other languages or platforms;
- Deploy the system and applications, performing the installation of the program and the necessary tests, guaranteeing the functionality of the system and application;
- Forward to the testing area, to perform the final verification and validation of the system and application;
- Carry out system and application homologation with clients, training users, verifying results obtained and evaluating project goals and objectives, to ensure that it is within what was previously established;
- Identify and monitor the market demands in relation to systems and applications, in order to keep the company up to date with the market;
- Determine the resources required for system and application development by selecting methodologies, programming languages, development tools, specifying machine configurations, equipment, accessories and supplies;
- 0-15% Travel required to sites in Brazil and China.
!!! ENGLISH IS MANDATORY !!!
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Bilingual (Portuguese and English). Intermediate Spanish is a plus
- 4+ years of software development experience in Java EE (SpringMVC, Maven, etc) and agile environment
- Solid experience developing for CentOS Linux and Windows
- Experience work with Oracle and MySQL databases
- Experience work with cloud environment like AWS, Google Cloud or Azure
- Web Development using Vue.js and Bootstrap experience is a plus
- Redis, MyBatis, JWT, Webpack experience is a plus
- Android & IOS App Development experience is a plus
- Knowledge of TCP/IP & networking principles and cyber security
- Quick learner and ability to adopt to new technologies
- Enhancing User Interface design to the latest industry trends but not compromising on the stability and quality
- Knowledge of electrical energy data collection and management applications (MDC, MDM, OMS, DMS, etc.) is a plus
- Knowledge of Apache Tomcat. JBoss or WebLogic is a plus
Seguro de Vida
Plano de Saúde
Trainings, Snacks, Flexible Hours, Home Office (01 day a week), Possibility of International Travel, Agile and Relaxed Environment