Hiring people is like making friends. Pick good ones, and they'll enrich your life. Make good choices, and they'll bring you High. Collabera believes in one team one dream.
Collabera comes with a job opportunity, wherein you will get to work in the international market with 3 decades old brand name - the best staffing company since 2012.
We’re consistently recognized as “The Best Staffing Firm to Work For,” and it’s an honor we take to the heart: you’ll find a home at Collabera with a friendly team, global opportunities, and career advancement support.
We are based in US and is one of the fastest growing end to end IT Services and Solutions Company. We have more than 40 offices across the globe, 10 offices India, 1 in London and 3 in Poland (1 Krakow 1 Wroclaw and 1 Warsaw). We have more than 14000 employees working with us in locations like USA, UK, Poland, India, Philippines, Singapore and Malaysia.
A oportunidade é para trabalhar PRESENCIALMENTE em Wrocław, Poland. Alteramos a localização para Home Office, dessa maneira a localização não influenciará no cálculo do algoritmo.
Our client, a leading world renowned global Multi-National financial services company, based in Wroclaw, is seeking application for Java Developer
Employment type – Permanent
Salary: 18000-23000 PLN Gross
Domain: Financial & Banking domain
Working conditions: Healthy and Professional
Team size: 8-10
Company size: 10,000+
As a Java Developer you must have:
• Expertise in fundamentals of computing science including data structures and algorithms.
• expertise in Java 7/8 with knowledge of low-level parts of API like collections, multi-threading, Java concurrency utilities
• extensive experience in RESTful and SOAP Webservices
• extensive experience in Spring / Spring MVC
• extensive experience in JPA / Hibernate
• Clean coding skills and excellent problem solving ability.
• Fluency in design patterns and refactoring techniques.
• Fluency in Java unit testing / testing frameworks (JUnit / Mockito etc).
• Fluency in relational databases (Oracle, Sybase or SQL Server).
• experience with messaging systems
Expertise in: Enterprise Java, Web services (XML, JSON, SOAP, REST),
Expertise in development and CI tools
Solid Unix/Linux knowledge
Seguro de Vida
In return for your commitment our client will offer you a competitive salary plus bonus and a benefits package that includes:
Healthcare : Private Medical cover is provided with two suppliers (candidate must select one - Medicover or Enel-Med)
Insurance : Provided with Generali Insurance – Life & Health Insurance
Additional: MultiSport Gym Card (30% is covered by the employee), 2 recovery days per year, 2 charity days per year