Salário: Até R$8.000
MediaMonks is a global creative production partner. We work with the world’s leading agencies, biggest brands and innovative media and technology companies. We turn ideas, strategy and IP into award-winning campaigns, film, content, products and platforms.
MediaMonks, est. 2001, is a member of SoDA and part of the FWA Hall of Fame.
MediaMonks São Paulo is looking for a fantastic Developer capable of developing the most challenging projects in cyber and in space. This gig is about taking the best from the Web and bringing it to the physical world.
About the role:
In this senior-level role, you’ll be developing award-winning projects on behalf of the world’s leading agencies and their brands. MediaMonks São Paulo acts a global hub for experiential work, and you play a vital role in making such projects come to life.
Your projects range from wicked websites to 4D experiences and interactive installations — the forte of our Brazilian Monks.
You help to integrate hard and software, making sure IoT-things are connected and that server-communication goes according to the very plan you helped to create.
As part of MediaMonks, you are part of the most awesome production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in ten locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 600 Monks worldwide.
Together with colleagues from other disciplines and offices, you work across teams, time zones and technologies to deliver world-class work on a global scale.
What We’re Looking For:
- We are looking for an English-speaking development wiz that knows a plethora of development languages.
- You like trying stuff out, and love to innovate.
- In the field of custom-built installations best practices are often not available, and so a capacity to think along is critical throughout the production process.
- Crucially, you know how to turn your all-round competencies into lucid code that both your coworkers and web browsers can understand.
- You’re a proficient English communicator, able to provide clear updates on the development of projects and knowing how to describe problems and required actions to Monks in other offices.
Plano de Saúde
Café da manhã e Café da tarde na empresa, muitos churrascos, VR, VT, Plano de Saúde.
At MediaMonks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) production partner in any field and market. If you’re eager to work on the most insane projects on the planet together with its nicest people, you should drop everything and apply now. (Unless you’re holding a brand-new iPhone X.)
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job