MCFADYEN DIGITAL has completed more than 200 large-scale IT implementations for a prestigious client list, including dozens of the Fortune 500. Our proficiencies include eCommerce, web content management, online relationship management (B2C, B2B, B2E), and ERP integration. Our unique approach of focusing on select software partnerships allows McFadyen’s consultants to immerse themselves in specific technologies, thus providing the deep expertise that can propel business forward.
MCFADYEN DIGITAL is headquartered in Vienna Virginia, with offices in Dallas Texas, Florianópolis and Sao Paulo - Brazil. We have three Offshore Development Centers located in Trivandrum, Bangalore, and Cochin India. New offices are being opened around the world.
As an ATG Developer, you'll help implement eCommerce solutions for our clients using the ATG eBusiness platform. You will be responsible for teaching our clients how to use ATG and Endeca, so your ability to communicate well is a requirement. Business needs must be translated into effective technical solutions using several core technologies including web applications from ATG and others. You will work with related technologies such as Java, J2EE, EJB, JSP, Oracle, SQL, HTML, XML, and UML. Your expertise in all phases of a project's lifecycle from analysis to development will help you continue to build and deliver world class systems.
Exciting projects will continue to broaden your industry experience and continuously enhance your skills with new challenges. McFadyen has a very open culture where every individual is given an opportunity to highlight their expertise and best practices in a team environment. Compensation is not limited for the right candidate.
• Experience on ATG Commerce, will be actively involved in coding
• Need to understand ATG Commerce profile and DAS/DPS profile, dynamic pricing, fulfillers and fulfillment module, abandoned orders, custom actions and events
• Must be able to solve the critical issues related to ATG framework and its integration with other frameworks
• Agile experience is desirable
• ATG knowledge is a must and the candidate must be hands on
• Ability to transfer knowledge to other programmers
• Able to translate business requirements into lean code
• Should have excellent communication skills
• IT experience with ATG experience and Endeca
• Strong ATG, Java and J2EE development experience
• Web Services development experience such as SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI
• Hands on skills using databases such as Oracle and MySQL with experience using Hibernate and other OR mapping tools
• Experience with popular Java IDEs such as Eclipse and WSAD
• Excellent technical problem solving skills
• Excellent english skills
Vale transporte, vale alimentação, plano de saúde e plano odontológico