A BairesDev® é uma empresa líder em serviços tecnológicos nearshore que fornece soluções em software para grandes marcas, como Google, Rools-Royce e Pinterest, além de algumas das principais startups. Nossa equipe diversa não para de crescer e já conta com mais de 4 mil profissionais trabalhando 100% remotamente em mais de 50 países.
Ao longo dos anos, a BairesDev fez parte de projetos inovadores e de alto impacto que beneficiam milhões de pessoas enquanto oferecem grandes oportunidades para profissionais diversas áreas.
Nós acreditamos fortemente que talentos extraordinários podem surgir até mesmo nos lugares mais remotos do planeta. É por isso que nos dedicamos a encurtar distâncias e conectar profissionais com experiências e origens diversas a oportunidades únicas, fomentando o crescimento global e oportunidades de inovação.
Para isso, temos um processo de seleção meticuloso que busca alinhar suas paixões, habilidade e expectativas com vagas que permitirão que seus pontos fortes sejam melhor aplicados dentro da empresa.
Candidate-se agora e faça parte de nosso time global!
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Ruby on Rails Engineer at BairesDev
Being a Ruby on Rails Engineer in our Development Team is just like being a full-time problem solver. We expect your abilities to be a combination of experience, knowledge, and independence. Innovation is also at the heart of the BairesDev strategy. So, if you were willing to take on the most complex tasks and be a master of your tech stack, Ruby on Rails, then you are probably one of those unique we’re looking for.
You will face numerous technical challenges, so you must use current technologies, and get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
What You Will Do:
- Design and develop modern web applications for multiple mobile and desktop devices with special attention to responsive design, and varying screen resolutions and sizes.
- Execute all phases of the systems engineering process.
- Responsible for planning, processing, and performing all jobs in an efficient manner with no assistance from the supervisor.
- Maintain consistency throughout the product.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process.
- Provide technical documentation for the design, implementation, and testing.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience working with RoR.
- 1+ of experience developing Web applications using ReactJS, Flux, Redux, Relay, etc.
- Experience using ES2015 (ES6 / ES7).
- Experience with command lines, APIs, and client-side performance.
- Familiar with the concepts of basic programming, data structures, types of variables, and idiosyncrasies.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!
Computador fornecido pela empresa com equipamento completo para exercer as funções, férias remuneradas e horário flexível.