Somos uma software house, e prestámos diversos serviços para área de tecnologia.
Our client is a fast-growing retail solution designed to help Hosts sell products in their short-term rental spaces. Their platform is revolutionizing retail in short term rentals, making Airbnb’s shoppable with a mini-bar, gift shop and concierge. You’ll fit in here if you are curious, entrepreneurial and love travel.
- The ability to work independently and with other engineers to develop new features and support/maintain the existing system;
- Have a passion for great user experiences;
- Handle daily tasks in Jira, keeping it up to date and proactively communicating blockers or open questions;
- Ensures the quality of the source code and plans and conduct source code reviews;
Collaborate with the development, product and design team to effectively deliver tasks;
- Collaborate with product, other engineers, and stakeholders to understand business goals, analyze requirements, formulate solutions, and ensure the successful execution of new functionality.
- 4+ years with Python/Django;
- Experience with organizing code for clarity and maintainability;
- Experience debugging performance issues;
- Excellent planning, communication and collaboration skills;
- Understanding of agile development and best practices for front-end development.
👉Nice to have:
- Experience using Elasticache and Redis;
- Experience with front end development, especially with React.js;
- Working in a startup environment;
- Handling daily tasks in Jira, keeping it up to date and proactively communicating blockers or open questions;
- Working on SaaS applications;
- Git source control management.
Plano de Saúde
Seguro de Vida