Somos uma equipe distribuída com desenvolvedores nos Estados Unidos e no Brasil. Somos especializados em arquitetura, rede, consultoria e fornecimento de recursos de desenvolvimento para software em nuvem. Estamos felizes em trabalhar com desenvolvedores, gerentes de contratação, Product Owners e fundadores.
Do you want to join a team of friendly, hard-working professionals who are focused on business success? If so, this job is for you! As a consultant/contractor, you will be responsible for implementing features utilizing mainly c, c++ and python. You will also be responsible for quality and testing of your own work. This is a remote development support position for a physical hardware testing Lab. The ideal candidate will be experienced with Python and Pytest, C/C++, and networking. They will also be able to work fast and with focus, valuing solutions that are simple, readable, and maintainable.
- Join a positive, friendly team that is focused on business success
- Work remotely during USA business hours
- This is a consulting/contract opportunity only
- Implement features utilizing mainly c, c++ and python.
- Environment: Remote development support for a physical hardware testing Lab.
- Be responsible for quality and testing of your own work
- Work fast and with focus, valuing solutions that are simple, readable, and maintainable
- Proficient spoken English Language skills
- 2+ years Python experience
- 2+ years c/c++ experience
- Familiar with Embedded Systems (embedded Linux) and Embedded Systems development
- Familiar with Embedded System testing, test development, and Automation
- Source Control Technologies (Git, GitHub, Bitbucket…)
- Experienced with Python and Pytest
- Experienced with Networking and Network testing and Packet Analysis
- Experienced with Software QA – Issue identification, Bug Triage – python based framework