IDwall was founded in 2016 by three geeks and was one of the first brazilian startups to be selected by Google to enroll in the Campus Residency Program, which takes place in many cosmopolitan cities all around the world and is now also in São Paulo, Brazil.
Our mission is to solve the lack of trust and credibility in the digital age by building reliability between people and companies with our leading solutions, including:
Since its establishment, IDwall has called the attention of many investors* standing among the hottest startups in Brazil.
We’re growing fast and now we’re looking for another awesome person to be part of our Dev Team! If you love coding, overcoming challenges and learning new stuff everyday, we want you with us! (:
This opening is not available for remote work. Please, attend only if you’re able to reside in Sao Paulo.
What you’ll be doing here:
- Developing web crawlers using our framework
- Developing new features
- Software documentation
You need to have...
- 1+ years of experience with Java development
- Experience on unit tests and automatized tests
- Knowledge of SQL and Postgresql databases
- Possibility to work in Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil.
It would be nice if you had...
- Familiarity with Cloud Computing. More specifically, AWS
- Dental and life insurance
- Meal allowance (“vale refeição”)