WEX is a global leader in financial technology solutions. We simplify the complexities of payment systems across continents and industries—including Fleet, Corporate Payments, and Benefits
Seeking a .NET developer to join a highly collaborative, passionate, quality-focused team. Candidates must have a solid understanding of coding practices and design principles. Members of this team are expected to actively participate in all stages of the development lifecycle from defining system requirements to production deployments. Day to day responsibilities include contributing to the design and implementation of new projects, features, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Contribute to architecture, design, and development of new product features and enhancements.
- Apply a solid understanding of software development principles, design patterns, and programming languages.
- Collaborate with Product Owners and business stakeholders to define features.
- Be an owner of team process and culture, continually improving on how we build products.
- Interested in continuous self-improvement through training, experimenting, and/or participating in the developer community.
-Demonstrate aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Experience with back end development in .NET C#, both for desktop and web;
- Experience with unit and automated testing throughout the process;
- Desirable to have already worked on end to end projects, from requirements gathering, business rules, development and implementation of both back and front end (preferably angular);
- Experience with database, mainly with data structure;
- Advanced English required, as you will be part of a global squad for the development of technologies, using English 24/7.
Plano de Saúde
Seguro de Vida
-Previdência Privada 1:1;
- Curso de Inglês;
- Stock Options em Dolar;
- Auxílio Home office;
- Auxílio Creche;
- Licença Paternidade Extendida
- Programa de Mentoria Global
- Auxílio Upgrade Home office (no primeiro mês)