DevGrid is a Full Stack software development company based in the United Kingdom with two delivery hubs in Brazil. We enable innovation and digital transformation by bringing together our strong company culture and our bright engineers with your innovative business vision.
We believe world-class software can only be crafted by a happy and enthusiastic team, and in an environment that promotes creativity and free-thinking. In other words, our flat structure ensures that your voice will be heard regardless of your position.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of developers to deliver with excellence.
- Debugging and troubleshooting existing applications.
- Work across teams to understand requirements and develop them following Scrum best practices.
- Design, develop and deliver production-ready integration solutions.
- Create extensible, modular middleware/back-end services to be used by other services.
- Maintain multiple current integrations, including debugging and troubleshooting.
- Migrate legacy integrations while improving them.
- Write clean and readable code in all the above circumstances, covered by automated tests.
- Good understanding of reading third-party services documentation.
- Read product requirements documents and further elicit requirements if necessary.
- Prepare documentation and ensure proper security and compliance with our coding standards.
- Extensive knowledge of multi-paradigm programming (OO, functional, procedural).
- Python 3, Flask, REST/SOAP, Linux/Unix shells, pipenv, JSON.
- Unit and functional testing using pytest, TDD.
- Git and Github or similar.
- Experience and knowledge of distributed systems, SOA, and microservices architectures.
- Problem-solving, complexity analysis, and algorithm design.
- Experience with developing based on third-party services documentation.
- Clear and direct communication, proactivity and team spirit.
- Advanced English.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or related and 4 years equivalent work experience.
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment is a plus (such as CircleCI).
- Python schematics or other data modeling, validation, and transformation packages.
- JSON Schemas and the OpenAPI specification.
- Postman and Jupyter notebooks.
- Kanban, Scrum, or other agile methodologies.
- Have worked with international and remote teams.
- Experience with leadership, a plus.
- Have contributed to open source.
- 100% remote job;
- In-house opportunities;
- Performance Bonuses;
- Flexible hours;
- And much more!