Workling is a talent acquisition marketplace designed to help companies to hire remote, top-tier talent allowing them to search for the required skills and experienced candidates working in their time zone.
We invite you to find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career
Location: Remote - Work from Home (Latin American Candidates)
*No relocation required*
- Expand upon our current Java backends and public API, developing additional microservices as necessary
- Lead the development of outbound integrations to APIs - we connect with large e-commerce platforms such as Walmart, Target, Amazon Marketplace, etc.
- Expand current processes for outbound data delivery and inbound data ingestion via flat file, API, portal-based automation, and occasionally, EDI
- Brokering agreement on API design with the frontend team using swagger and postman
Key qualifications and Skills to succeed in this role:
- 4+ years of relevant experience in software development
- 5+ years of building SaaS software from the ground up, either by yourself or in a small team
- Advanced Java coding experience, and frequently use frameworks such as Quarkus, Apache Spark and Parquet
- Thoroughly understand the most common AWS services (e.g. Cloudfront, Lamda, S3, etc.) and have architected using those tools in the past (Kubernetes too!)
- Experience working on a small team before and communicate well with distributed developers
- Experience with Auth0, or similar centralized authentication / IDP providers
- Advanced JSON experience to build web services, RESTful APIs, etc.
- Expert in MySQL – you think beyond simple joins to optimize queries before they cause production slowdowns
- Experience with SQS, AMQ, or Kafka to create elaborate queue structures
- Experience building and integrating microservices that can scale gracefully and upgrade without downtime