Here at Infotree, meeting your career needs is a top priority. Our client satisfaction is largely dependent on the resources we can provide, and we take pride in our delivery.
We have a supportive team in place to give quality people a chance to grow and challenge themselves in their roles.
We have a team of dedicated recruiters and consultant care representatives that are committed to your success and wellbeing.
We have placed many employees in positions that have grown into lifelong careers. The keyword for both clients and employees is Options. We give employees options of opportunities in areas and companies they never dreamed of. We give our clients options of candidates so they can choose the best for their position.
• Successful delivery of high quality software across the full stack (requirements, design, code – feature implementation & tests, documentation, etc.)
• Roughly 80-95% hands-on coding
• Contribute to early quality activities, including peer reviews of estimates, designs and code
• Resolve defects/bugs during testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
• Contribute to customer problem definition and initial solution conception by collaborating with product management and experience design
• Commitment to team success and positive team dynamics
• Passion for growing and applying technical skills in service to customers
• BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
• Experience developing front-end or back-end solutions and a willingness to learn full stack engineering where any gaps exist
• Solid grasp of CS fundamentals - data structures, algorithms and distributed systems - and their practical application
• Demonstration of passion for engineering and constant improvement of your software development craft
• Helpful, can-do attitude and a willingness to take ownership of problems
• Excellent problem-solving skills with a history of superb delivery against assigned tasks
• Outstanding partnership skills
• Intermediate/Advanced English
Plano de Saúde
Seguro de Vida