Fielo is a fast-growing startup that is bringing innovation and scale to loyalty programs. Our cloud-based, Salesforce-native loyalty software solution allows large and mid-sized organizations to build and run highly-scalable loyalty and incentive programs for both consumer (B2C) and partner (B2B) audiences. The Fielo loyalty automation platform is a Salesforce AppExchange strategic partner and already powers loyalty programs for many global enterprises - and is on track to add much more this year.
Participate of the implementation of FIelo projects across enterprises
• Carry out necessary developments and integrations needed for the project based on the Solution Design.
• Understand Business Requirements from the Client and needs in order to develop the best solution.
• Collaborate on the Solution Design of the implementation.
• Conduct technical tests (unit) of its activities and ensure all functionalities.
• Make use of internal and external expertise to develop their projects with quality and lower risk.
• Identify, evaluate and solve problems and propose alternatives.
· IT Graduation ( Computer science or Software engineer)
· Proven experience as software developer
· Experience in designing and building software
· Advanced English / Portuguese is a plus
· Job location: Zona Norte - San Isidro
· 3 + years programming in Salesforce (desirable) or JAVA.
· Experience in SCRUM methodology or Agile (desirable).
· SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) experience (desirable).
· Experience in WEB projects
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Strong results-oriented
· Analytic skills
· Capable of Understanding client requirements and how they translate to new features or modifications.
· Collaborating with development team and other IT staff to set specifications for new developments
· Writing high-quality code on schedule
FLUENT ENGLISH IS MANDATORY
You can apply on our website: https://fielo.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=18
Vale refeição, seguro de vida e saúde,auxílio creche, curso de idiomas, horarios flexiveis, possibiidade de home office quando autorizado pelo gestor.