With more than 120 ongoing projects and over a decade of worldwide deployments, OSF delivers innovative solutions across industries, channels and locales. Headquartered in Quebec, Canada, OSF Global Services has offices in the U.S., Brazil, Columbia, France, Germany, the UK, Romania and Ukraine.
• Working knowledge of XHTML/HTML and CSS.
• Proficient with Photoshop (PSD2HTML).
• Working knowledge of responsive design.
• Strong understanding of internet technology, web design and usability, web semantics, online advertising and related business models.
• Knowledge of jQuery. Experience with any popular jQuery plug-in (jQuery UI, jQuery tools, jQuery Mobile, etc.) is a plus.
• Fluency in English.
Considered to be a plus:
• Knowledge of popular CSS grid systems (Bootstrap, 960gs, Skeleton, etc...).
• Knowledge of CSS pre-processors (LESS, Sass).
• Ability to improve, optimize, extend jQuery plugins, or write them from scratch.
• Knowledge of version control systems.
• Build, validate and maintain web page templates from supplied PSD or wireframe layouts using clean, lightweight, semantic code that adheres to current Web Standards.
• Write cross-browser HTML and CSS.
• Support and enforce best practices for content layout, navigation and site architecture for a simple to complex web applications or websites.
• Work closely with very qualified and motivated back-end developers, analysts, architects and managers.
• Apply company tailored working procedures on daily basis
• Keep up to date with the latest web technologies in the fields of web design, usability, mobile, email and social media application design.
• Develop expert level knowledge about web & mobile front-end development standards and platforms, performance and user experience & share it with the team.
• Full time CLT contract
• Attractive salary
• Flexible Schedule
• Home Office – Remote Job
• Sponsored certifications
• Fast promotion opportunities and career path
• International teams and projects
• Bonus program, Health, dental and life insurance, meal voucher, training programs, internet bill reimbursement and corporate laptop.