Na Avidity transformamos requisitos complexos em soluções simples e duradouras.
Somos especialistas em desenvolvimento de aplicativos e sistemas baseados na Internet e absolutamente interessados, curiosos e apaixonados por tecnologia. Formamos uma equipe internacional de desenvolvedores talentosos e com com diferentes históricos técnicos, experiências e setores: finanças, grandes empresas multinacionais, agências digitais e casas de software. Em Londres, Estocolmo, Porto Alegre.
Trabalhamos em um ambiente dinâmico e acreditamos firmemente que muito do que produz um bom produto vem do processo de desenvolvê-lo. Entendemos que o desenvolvimento de software é mais divertido quando trabalhamos juntos.
Somos colaborativos, técnicos e divertidos.
Let’s create something together!
We are looking for a mid-level Software Developer to be part of our team in Porto Alegre. Together with your peers, you will be responsible for the technical design, implementation and code quality of the systems you're assigned to work on.
You will work on all aspects of software development and throughout the development lifecycle, from writing and designing new software to maintaining existing code bases. This involves upgrading, refactoring and diagnosing reported issues. At Avidity we take quality seriously, so testing and validation is a natural part of any development that we do.
You’ll be working in conjunction with a team of developers and infrastructure engineers based in Porto Alegre, our development team based in Sweden, as well as our client’s team. Your ability to work with remote teams is essential, as is fluency in English.
You'll have the opportunity to:
- Develop and maintain the code for Avidity’s projects;
- Peer review code;
- Add tests to existing code and write testable code;
- Understand the customer's needs and encourage discussions to resolve problems or realise ideas;
- Participate in supporting other team members and projects the team owns via pair programming and technical discussions.
- Fluency in English (debating subjects, understanding requirements, suggesting improvements and ideas);
- At least 3 years of professional programming experience in Ruby, Python, C# or a similar language;
- Understanding of web application architecture;
- Understanding of how things are connected, the whys and whats;
- Automated tests;
- Git usage;
- Agile development;
- Enjoy what you are doing.
Plano de Saúde
50% sponsorship for courses and training; Flexible holidays; Constant feedback and development reviews; Work with a multicultural team (daily contact with tech teams in another country, exercising and improving the skills of working remotely, in contact with other cultures besides the practice of the English language);