Featuremine Corporation is a financial technology startup based in Canada.
We help industry-leading institutions, such as banks and hedge funds, build their trading infrastructure using our quantitative trading framework.
Having gained extensive expertise building solutions for the enterprise we want to build a revolutionary app for quantitative trading.
We are looking for a senior C++ developer who would be responsible for products that may range from Linux libraries to high-performance algorithmic trading systems. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Implement high performance and quality modules
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automation
- Optimise code for low latency, high-performance applications
- Strong proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms
- Knowledge of Linux system programming and POSIX programming interface
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments
- Understanding of dynamic polymorphism
- Knowledge of low-level threading primitives and real-time environments
- Familiarity with language tools, such as Valgrind, Clang
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of Git code versioning tool
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Familiarity with functional programming and languages such as Lisp, Racket or Haskell is recommended
- Undergraduate degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or Physics
- GitHub or otherwise hosted project is a plus