BeatStars is a digital production marketplace that allows music producers to license and sell beats and give away free beats.
The Senior Backend Engineer is responsible for creating, maintaining, testing, and debugging the entire back end. This includes the core application logic, databases, data and application integration, API and other back end processes. You will work closely with the CTO on this high visibility project. You will be asked to show a strong sense of ownership, agility and creativity.
• Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
• Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
• Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
• Recording data and reporting it to leadership.
• Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
• Taking lead on projects, as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Porto Alegre or São Paulo
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience.
• Strong skills in Java 8+, SpringBoot, Docker, SpringCloud and other Spring components.
• Experience with Docker and AWS components (DymanoBD, Lambda, Kenesis, SQS, SNS and other AWS offered Services)
• Experience with NoSQL (preferably DynamoDB), MySQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch
• Development experience using TDD and BDD framework
• Build and release process using Git, Jira, Maven, Jenkins.
• Graphql is a plus
• Intermediate English, Speak and Writing Level