Technology serving your company
Technology to help your company's cost reduction and productivity. Odoo's open source code means it has the felxibility to adapt to you. Highly efficient and under bugdet, for most of the budgets.
We are a team of professionals with sound experience, highly qualified with many years working on multinational projects.
We support your migration to a modern technology with best practices, to obtain more functionality with less cost.
You will be part of an Internal team where teams and individuals develop creative solutions to problems. We are seeking engineers who can ensure that the company stays ahead of the competition by identifying the unique possibilities presented by a rapidly evolving industry and turning those possibilities into reality.
Innovation engineers build prototypes to test out-of-the-box, futuristic solutions to the biggest problems and opportunities posed by emerging technological advances. As projects positively progress, the team then ultimately looks to develop platforms to further build upon and scale.
This individual will be part of a core team member that rotates through various projects across the mobility organization and in particular has a unique ability to jump across the tech stack.
What You'll Do
● Scope, design, prototype and engineer products at rapid pace;
● Collaborate with designers to bring delightful products to life;
● Iterate, evolve, and scale products based on feedback;
● Take ownership over products and make big things happen;
● Strengthen our team with your skill sets, passions, and ideas.
What You'll Need
● 2 to 5 years of experience as a software engineer
● Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
● Solid experience as Mobile Engineer, Android
● High proficiency in at least one of the following languages: Java or Kotlin
Bonus Points If You…
● Proficiency with React, React Native, Graphql, Flow, Go
● Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases
● Have proficiency with Go Programming Language
● Worked at and/or cofounded a startup
● Have an extreme passion for creating phenomenal products
● Have experience with Redux, Flow, React, React Native, Node.js, or Electron App
● Have experience with tools and workflows such as git, GitHub, Jira, Jenkins, or equivalent