Mindpool is a technology company on a mission to help organizations tap into the collective knowledge of employees for business-relevant insights.
Our research-backed platform supports collecting, processing, and presentation of employee knowledge across hierarchies and silos. We help break down information-gaps by providing a finger on the pulse of the firm via predictions of performance, business insights, and suggested actions from employees. We take a step beyond engagement surveys to focus on unlocking business-critical knowledge and assessments for much more proactive decision-making.
Many think that they know how to architect and build good Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platforms. You know how to architect and build good SaaS platforms. You make complex features, DevOps (optionally data pipelines) and large user bases look easy. You may have built successful SaaS platforms once or twice before already.
As a Senior Full-Stack developer, you’ll help us to build onto our intelligent Software-as-a-Service platform that helps organizations tap into the knowledge of their employees - their collective intelligence. We use this wisdom to help organisations to predict what’s ahead and how to respond.
We are interested primarily in someone who can use a mixture of next-level code, architecture and teamwork to make high-stakes technical decisions about our platform with good buy-in from the team. We are also happy to hear from you if you prefer to just code with your headphones on all day.
The sharp edges that will help you cut through the challenges ahead
• An excellent problem-solver with good communication and collaboration skills
• A strong sense of ownership and enjoyment for a high growth start-up environment
• HTML5+ and CSS featuring browser cross-compatibility
• Laravel (PHP) on the backend
• 3 - 5+ years of experience building features for the web in a production environment
• You care about the way things are done
• You are proud of the work you do and want to impress colleagues and clients with your high standards
• You have invented or created something
If you have any (or more!) of the following, even better!
• React Context API
• Styled Components
• You can speak and write English
• Data science experience
• Natural language processing (NLP) experience
• Python experience
• You have worked on a successful SaaS platform before
• DevOps experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• You have invented or created something that seems like magic to most.
• Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) tools
Plano de Saúde
What’s in it for you?
• A career that can accommodate building your own team or becoming a specialist in your area
• Work with other developers in one of Rio Claro’s coolest office buildings
• Experience with working in international teams across continents
• Famously Danish work-life balance. We can also knuckle down when needed.
• Danish work culture that involves Friday Happy-Hours, snacks in the office, flat company structure, etc
• People you could see yourself talking to outside of work. We also host social events to facilitate that